This two-story private cottage offers space for up to 6 guests. The front door opens into welcoming living room space with comfortable couches, a cozy wood stove, and a bookcase stocked with games and reading material. The downstairs bedroom features one full bed. The bathroom in the downstairs hallway has a full shower and bathtub combo, and meets ADA guidelines for accessibility. Further down the hallway, the fully equipped kitchen is ready for your culinary adventures. Upstairs features a queen-sized bed, sitting area with a full-sized sleeper couch, and windows with views in all four directions.
Please note that the Inn’s Wi-Fi does not reach the cottage. However, guests are welcome to use the Wi-Fi available in the Inn’s common spaces.
For our guests with limited mobility, please note that the downstairs of the cottage is designed to be handicap accessible. However, access requires traveling across a 140 foot gravel path and 85 feet of grass from the parking lot to the ramp at the rear of the building. An AWD/4WD vehicle can be driven directly to the rear entrance.
$140/night + 9.75% tax. Additional fee for credit card usage.
Guests with limited mobility and experiencing financial hardship may request a sliding scale option for the cottage.
- 1 queen bed, 1 full bed, and 2 full pull-out/futon sleeper couches
- 1 ADA accessible bathroom with shower and bathtub combo
- Fully equipped kitchen with 4 burner stove and oven, refrigerator, percolating coffee pot, cookware and dining-ware
- Complimentary continental breakfast with the option for a full breakfast
- Wi-Fi throughout the inn
- Goat milk hand soap made locally by Fun Frolic Farm
- Wood stove heating
- Available upon request: hair dryer, iron and ironing board, makeup mirror, toiletries, travel crib ($10), extra cot ($10)
ready to make your reservation?
We ask all new guests to review our reservation policies.
Then, email or call us for more information, to request a reservation, or arrange for a gift certificate!